JKOwners Forum banner

First time jeep owner in NJ

2K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  nj13kings 
#1 ·
hey there everyone, names Houston im 22 live in the burlington area of NJ and just picked my up a 10 jeep jk sport soft top. got it with 23k on it from the cherry hill jeep dealer here in nj. This is my first time owning a jeep and even though its only been a couple days im already loving it. i bought the jeep as a daily driver/weekend wheeler since my other vehicle has turned more into a form>function vehicle and isnt practical for everyday use. im involved in the car scene alot and love to go to shows, hoping to become just as active in the jeep community and get to know some of you guys. look foward to meeting some new ppl and exploring a world thats completely new to me. hopefully will have a 2.5in lift with some 35s and a regear within the next year or so since moneys a little tight finishing up my other car right now.

heres the only pic i have of the jeep right now

and here are a couple of my other car incase anyone cares (doubt it since this is a jeep forum ahah)

See less See more
#5 ·
Welcome, might as well sell the other car now and put the money into the JK. It will happen eventually.....
Welcome. I'm near Burlington. Let me know if you're interested in taking a trip to Rausch Creek. You'll be amazed what you can do with a stock JK and then you'll be WANTING to sell that other car so you can mod the Jeep.
thanks for the welcomes guys, and yeah browns mills isnt far at all, i take classes in pemberton. and yeah i would love to take a trip to rausch creek, and you guys arent the first ones to tell me ill be selling my car soon ahah

#10 ·
#21 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.