JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
reversed already into my new baby at the school run /$%!$%"§(!&/%")(!%%"$!%§"/%:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

·
Registered
24 Posts
The FAIL has been found. It waits for you in the parking lot with the mask of a housewife on it's face. That blows man... I hate hit and runs...

·
Registered
199 Posts
not sure about your location, but if you don't want to buy a nice aftermarket just look for a front bumper someone pulled off to do their aftermarket. You could probably score one for free or very cheap. I have mine sitting in the garage collecting dust.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Remove the plastic, and pop it out, reinstall it. Itll look alot better than it does now. Most schools have video of the parking lots, so when little billy gets run down by the bus, they know who to sue.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Yeah it stinks when they just drive away:shaking:. Luckily the dents we have all came from my wife or me.

not sure about your location, but if you don't want to buy a nice aftermarket just look for a front bumper someone pulled off to do their aftermarket. You could probably score one for free or very cheap. I have mine sitting in the garage collecting dust.
lol at location, I was going to say Euro bumper and long tag = not US then I saw that:smokin:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
:beer: cheers @ the location ;)

btw one of my workers popped it out with a screw-driver through a hole under the bumper... :hmph:

PS: do you guys think i will get banned if i change my avatar to this ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
As already stated above you could take of that plastic :beer:
It then cleaned it up and hit it with some self-etching primer this past weekend. It's a work in progress.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,065 Posts

btw one of my workers popped it out with a screw-driver through a hole under the bumper... :hmph:

You may get some strange looks :confused: but pretty sure it's not ban worthy.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Most schools have video of the parking lots, so when little billy gets run down by the bus, they know who to sue.
THIS ^^^
Check with the school tell them what happened, what general area, time, and date...you may be able to find the desperate housewife
Good Luck! :beer:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL i wont change my avatar then ;)

A german Jeep owner out of a German Jeep forum just offered me a new one for 100 bucks :)

·
Registered
11,065 Posts

A german Jeep owner out of a German Jeep forum just offered me a new one for 100 bucks :)
Wow that was quick, congrats. Aren't Jeepers great?:bounce:

·
Registered
516 Posts

oh didnt realize Stuttgiiiizard. 100.....I woulda mounted mine for you if you took it out of my garage. Where did the Bentley's go??? Why are they gone?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
@ Gold Knight : No sh** :smokin:

@ mikebigh: Astons !! not Bentleys !! :mr-t: : the black DBS belonged to myself and got sold 2 weeks ago to guy in Austria - the white belongs to one of my neighbours - we still own a new Jaguar XK.... pic below

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
UPDATE !

I found the *housewife* today ! She is one of my sons teacher !!!!!!!! And that in a private school !!!!!:devil::devil::devil::pissed:

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,383 Posts

That's a great avatar, the bunny ears really make it. !Sehr gut!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Glad you found her, and glad you found a new bumper. Now the question still remains, Did she come forth with the, "Opps I'm a dumb ass and sorry for leaving the scene of an accident, I don't do this to often but I had to get Helga to her piano lessons".:shaking: Says alot for her integrity and the Head Master might be a little miffed to learn this info. You might be able to finaggle a new winch bumper and private tudor lessons.:thefinger:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL No that bi*** was first: *wasn't me and i have to consult my lawyer!*

Hey but video cams tape everything :thefinger: stupid bi*** :pissed:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts