JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Summer has almost ended, and school is officially back in session! You know what that means? It means it's time to show off a First Day pic of your Jeep Wrangler!

Share your pic of (or one that represents) your very first day with your Wrangler!
  • On September 15, 2022, we will hold a random drawing from all qualifying pictures posted to select a winner for a $50 Amazon E-Gift card.
  • The winner will have seven days to reply to our message verifying their email address, or a new winner will be chosen.
  • Photos must be posted in this thread.

Thank you for being part of the community! 馃槉

- Community Management Team

Administrator
We've had 4 JKs, all were bought by or for my wife. I inherited the 2014 when she was done with it:

2013:
Manual Sport model, had no idea what wheeling was and that we would like it. Ditched it after 9 months for an auto Rubi
Here he is on the showroom floor of the original dealer (dealer trade)

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Automotive side-view mirror

2014:
Ordered 01/23/14, arrived 03/27/14.
Here he is on the lot right after the truck dropped him off.

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Land vehicle

2016:
Went in to see my buddy at the dealership and drive a Renegade. Couldn't do it, left in a 2016 base Willys instead. AC and Auto only.
Here he is on the showroom floor before we drove off.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

2018:
My wife was t-boned in the 2016 above, so we ordered a Sport S in Gobi on August 9th, 2017 and it was delivered on October 20th, 2017 with the Power Convenience Group, Connectivity Group, Auto Trans, Hard Top and LEDs.

Here he is on the dealership deck when we picked him up.

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive side marker light

Registered
I bought my first Jeep Memorial Day of 2014. It was a brand new Sahara JKU. I was a soccer mom looking for that Topless Life. Little did I know that Jeep would literally change my life. About a month later I started my blog not even knowing what blogs where all about. Then I discovered all of you (Jeep Community). The snowball started rolling.
This is my first day in my first ever Jeep.

Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Once I discovered the Jeep Community, I discovered this thing called off-roading and was immediately hooked. So I traded my first Jeep for a Rubicon. I was very sad to leave my Sahara, however my life with the Rubicon has been one of the most amazing adventures EVER!!!
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

My second Jeep a 2015 JKUR which I bought on Halloween 2014 is the love of my life.

Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Smile

Registered
2012 Wrangler Sahara / 6sp - MT
Bought my Wrangler this past May - drove to a diff city to see/test drive/eventually buy it, so I had to wait until a couple days later to pick up it with my gf to drive my 2nd car home 馃槱; and so that no other outside breathing entity would even think about wanting to interact with it, the salesperson parked it in the dealership. 馃槇

It hasn't been this clean since. (And yep, a Nissan dealership...lol)

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Congratulations to Jeep Momma for winning the $50 Amazon Gift card in our random giveaway this time around!

Jeep Momma Please keep an eye on your private conversations (PMs), as we will contact you shortly to verify your email address.

A big thank you to all that participated and I'll see y'all in a couple of weeks to see who our Inaugural JK of the Month winner is going to be! ;)

~MR

1 - 12 of 12 Posts