JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
I'm thinking its definitely a long arm and judging by some of the larger boxes its either a triple threat or the X factor...what say you e-jeep?

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Thank YOU Eric! I appreciate the support my friend!

That is the 3.5" X-Factor Mid Arm gentlemen....in all of it's packaged glory!

Eric sent me some hate mail tonight regarding the new hernia he earned carrying it all to the garage! :laughing:

Looking forward to the visit and can't wait to watch the transformation!!

Thanks again Eric and everyone for your support!! :beer::beer::beer:

Marcus

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all ...and Marcus for chiming in on the specifics. Crashed early last night for a very long work day ...got to make money to send to RCO!!

Many thanks for the help offer gcrissman, but Jeff (Adrenaline Offroad) just sent me an e-mail, looks like I'll be spending all day Monday at his shop. Got some EVO gussets and LCA skids to have welded on anyway, so we're just going to do it all in one shot.

I'll post up any pics I take. Cheers!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Eric doing the work? If so he is good, wish I was closer to Jeff's shop as I would have like to have Eric do some other welding work.

Thanks all ...and Marcus for chiming in on the specifics. Crashed early last night for a very long work day ...got to make money to send to RCO!!

Many thanks for the help offer gcrissman, but Jeff (Adrenaline Offroad) just sent me an e-mail, looks like I'll be spending all day Monday at his shop. Got some EVO gussets and LCA skids to have welded on anyway, so we're just going to do it all in one shot.

I'll post up any pics I take. Cheers!!

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Eric doing the work? If so he is good, wish I was closer to Jeff's shop as I would have like to have Eric do some other welding work.

Yeah ...Eric's doing the welding. All three of us are removing my old RE lift and putting on the RK.

Also going to rotate the tires and see what we can do about the exhaust pressing so much against the RROR tranny skid.

It's gonna be a fun day!! :beer::beer:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Also going to rotate the tires and see what we can do about the exhaust pressing so much against the RROR tranny skid.

It's gonna be a fun day!! :beer::beer:
I heated up the hangar and bent it upwards which pulled the exhaust away from my Skid Row skid

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Prolly what we'll do. OR ...just rip it all of and have my Jeep sound like a Honda weed eater!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts