JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nelms Off Road is putting on a huge event at the Gulches Off Road Vehicle Park in South Carolina!!

The First Annual GULCHFEST 2011 Presented by: NOR

We will have a full staff of spotters and guides to keep the event as organized as possible.

Event dates are Friday July 15th thru Sunday July 17th

Pre-Register now at www.nelmsoffroad.com and save $25 over the gate price and receive Five (5) Raffle Tickets per Registered Driver/Passenger/Guest!!!

$75 PER VEHICLE/DRIVER ($100 AT THE GATE) $25 PER PASSENGER/GUEST ($50 AT THE GATE)
Package includes...

1. Riding all weekend including Friday and Saturday night rides until Midnight!
(Park opens Friday at 3:00 PM and closes Sunday by 6:00 PM
2. Free Snacks and Drinks all weekend!
3. Camping all weekend - First come/first choice - Gulches sites and event lot sites!
4. Five (5) Raffle Tickets ($20 Value) to each Driver/Passenger/Guest (More available for purchase) "Wrap your Rig" with Raffle Tickets for $50!!
***ADDED GRILLED HOT DOG LUNCH ON SATURDAY***
5. Huge BBQ Cookout Saturday Night with Sides!
6. Live bands during our cookout celebration Saturday Night!
7. Thousands of dollars in Raffle product to be given out during the Saturday Night celebration like winches, fenders, GoPro Cameras etc.!!!
8. Children 10 and under get in FREE!
9. Photo and Video running all weekend that will be available for download on our website!!

ADDITIONAL RAFFLE TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE EVENT FOR THE FOLLOWING AMOUNTS...

$4.00 Per Raffle Ticket

5 Raffle Tickets for $15

10 Raffle Tickets for $30

Or... get crazy and "wrap your rig" for $50!!!
(tickets will be wrapped once around your rig by our staff)

We are working on a discount at a couple of Hotels about 30-40 Minutes form the Park for those that can't or don't want to camp.

THIS EVENT WILL BRING SKIP @ GULCHES SOME CONTINUED SUPPORT AND WE WILL BE DOING THIS EVERY YEAR!!!

VENDORS THAT WANT TO HELP WITH THIS EVENT BY PROVIDING PRODUCT FOR THE RAFFLE WILL BE ABLE TO BRING THEIR RIGS AND SET UP A BOOTH FOR FREE!!! SIMPLY CONTACT US VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE!!

ANNOUNCEMENTS OF WHAT PRODUCTS WILL BE RAFFLED ARE COMING SOON!!

IF THIS EVENT IS A SUCCESS, NOT ONLY WILL WE BE PAYING SKIP THE AGREED AMOUNT FOR THIS EVENT AND CONTINUING , BUT WE WILL BE WRITING HIM A CHECK FOR HIS CHARITY RIDE! WE ARE NOT PROMOTING THIS AS A CHARITY EVENT DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE ARE PUTTING THIS ON MOSTLY OUT OF POCKET UNLESS VENDORS JOIN IN.

ANY QUESTIONS CAN BE SENT TO... [email protected]

PRE-REGISTER BEFORE JUNE1st AND RECEIVE 2 MORE RAFFLE TICKETS!! THAT'S SEVEN RAFFLE TICKETS PER REGISTERED DRIVER/PASSENGER/GUEST!!!

CAMP SITES ARE LIMITED AND WILL BE RESERVED AS PRE-REGISTRIES COME IN.

WE ARE WORKING WITH A LOCAL HOTEL FOR DISCOUNTS FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO STAY ALL WEEKEND AND NOT CAMP.

PARK CLOSES TO ANYONE OTHER THAN CAMPERS AT MIDNIGHT SO PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS ACCORDINGLY.

SATURDAY WILL BE THE BIGGEST DAY SO IF YOU CAN'T CAMP OR GET A HOTEL, COME PLAY SATURDAY AND EAT AND WIN SOME PRIZES!!!

THERE WILL BE A STANDARD RAFFLE FOR SMALLER GOODIES AND ANOTHER RAFFLE FOR THE LARGER ITEMS. THIS RAFFLE WILL ALLOW YOU TO PLACE YOUR TICKETS INTO BUCKETS TO TRY TO WIN SPECIFIC ITEMS!!

THE FIVE (5) TICKETS YOU RECEIVE WITH PRE-REGISTRATION WILL BE SPLIT - TWO (2) RAFFLE TICKETS PER PERSON WILL GO INTO THE STANDARD RAFFLE AND THREE (3) RAFFLE TICKETS WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU TO BE PLACED IN THE SPECIFIC BUCKETS.

THE ADDITIONAL TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE CAN BE USED FOR EITHER THE STANDARD RAFFLE OR THE SPECIFIC LARGER RAFFLE.

RAFFLE ANNOUNCEMENTS...

1. NELMS AUTOMOTIVE SERVICES GROUP = $500 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO BE USED AT NELMS AUTOMOTIVE, NELMS OFF ROAD, AND/OR NELMS SPEED SHOP! USE IT HERE AT THE SHOP LOCALLY OR ONLINE ON AT OUR WEBSITES!!!
2. CITY CHEVROLET = A SET OF FIVE (5) 35 12.50 17 NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLER MT'S
3. WARN = VR8000 WINCH
4. MAX-BILT = FIVE (5) $50 GIFT CERTIFICATES TO BE RAFFLED OFF SEPARATELY!
5. SEVENSLAT4X4 JEEP CLUB = WARN MEDIUM DUTY ACCESSORY KIT W/BAG!
6. TOM WOODS DRIVESHAFTS = $100 GIFT CERTIFICATE
7. OFFROADSC.COM = (1) T-SHIRT & SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP TO OFFROADSC.COM (2) A T-SHIRT & OFFROADSC STICKER
8. TERAFLEX = GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR A SET OF QUICK DISCONNECTS AND HATS
9. GOPRO HD HERO CAMERA
10. SMITTYBILT = XRC8 WINCH

CAMP SITE RESERVATIONS....

1 two tents - RESERVED

2 five tents - RESERVED

3 one tent - RESERVED

4 one small tent - RESERVED

5 two tents - RESERVED

6 two tents - RESERVED

7 three tents - RESERVED

8 four tents - RESERVED

9 not really usable - NOT AVAILABLE

10 one tent (must be dry) - NOT AVAILABLE

11 two tents ( not on map ) - RESERVED

PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSES JULY 11th!!!

WE NEED TIME TO MAKE PROPER FOOD PROVISIONS

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT AND LET'S HAVE A BLAST!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Count Me In!
I just checked out the information on the website.
This is gonna be Sick!

·
Registered
10 Posts
SWEET!

We are definately in. Just finished preregistration. We have been to Gulches before, awesome place. Can't wait! See ya'll there!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Sounds awesome - will depend on how deep a run our baseball program makes this year...

You should also put this on nc4x4.com...

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I'm in...I'll be registering when I get home next week!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Question...
Is it correct that no alcohol is allowed at the park? I know beer and wheeling don't mix. But, there is no way I'm gonna sleep in a tent, on the ground, if I'm not drinking...
I know they are not providing the:beer: and I think Gulches is a non-alcohol park. I would call Skip and ask him what he thinks...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RAFFLE PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT

NELMS AUTOMOTIVE SERVICES GROUP (PARENT COMPANY TO NELMS OFF ROAD AND NELMS SPEED SHOP)

$500 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO BE USED ON PARTS AND/OR LABOR AT NELMS OFF ROAD, NELMS AUTOMOTIVE, AND/OR NELMS SPEED SHOP!!!

WE OFFER EVERYTHING FROM SERVICE AND REPAIR TO PERFORMANCE AND OFF ROAD PARTS AND ACCESSORIES! YOU CAN EVEN USE THE $500 GIFT CERTIFICATE TOWARD SOME DYNO TIME ON OUR DYNOJET CHASSIS DYNO!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CAMP SITES ARE LIMITED AND WILL BE RESERVED AS PRE-REGISTRIES COME IN.

WE ARE WORKING WITH A LOCAL HOTEL FOR DISCOUNTS FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO STAY ALL WEEKEND AND NOT CAMP.

PARK CLOSES TO ANYONE OTHER THAN CAMPERS AT MIDNIGHT SO PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS ACCORDINGLY.

SATURDAY WILL BE THE BIGGEST DAY SO IF YOU CAN'T CAMP OR GET A HOTEL, COME PLAY SATURDAY AND EAT AND WIN SOME PRIZES!!!

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Sounds good!
Ill be there if I dont have to work!

1 - 20 of 147 Posts