Cut down the rubi rails and tub after installing the 37's
I took the 45 pound Rock Krawler tie rod off and installed a poly tie rod and a poly stabilizer mount for the shock. I installed a poly drag link, added a grease zert to the new oem rod end that gets used with the poly drag link. I also painted them both black to match every thing else.
Installed the SUT conversion part of the ORH top and the bestop tailgate bar.
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to Jeep Wrangler JK owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, reviews, engine swaps, troubleshooting, suspension, and more!