JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I was going to wait to post this but I couldn't wait lol. I'm finally pulling the trigger and ordering the first set of parts for my Poly Performance Synergy lift :bounce::bounce: I'll be doing whats essentially a stage 4 lift when its all said and done but I'm breaking it down into 3 parts to make the purchases more manageable. I'll include part #'s in case someone else may want to go a similar route :D Hoping to get the order finalized on Monday! This is all part of my build to get my jeep up on 37's in the next year or so. Hardest part is going to be waiting while i acquire all the parts! lol

The FIRST PART is what I'm ordering now going to include whats basically the stage 1.5 lift with the following parts:
PPM-8001 JK high steer drank link kit
PPM-8004 Control Arm Cam bolt kit
PPM-8055 JK Front track bar bracket kit
PPM-8057 JK front 3.0" F. bump stop spacers
PPM-8058 Jk rear 3.0" R. bump stop spacers
PPM-8060 JK rear sway bar links
PPM-8059 JK front sway bar links
PPM-8063-20 front coils
PPM-8064-20 Rear coils
PPM-8066 JK break line kit front/rear
PPM-8077 Front Discos
PPM-8007-02 Fox Stabilizer kit
PPM-8006 Relocation Bracket
PPM-8061 Front Track Bar

PART 2 is going to be the control arms and control arm brackets:
PPM-8030 JK R. Control Arm Frame Brackets
PPM-8031 JK F. Control Arm Frame Brackets
PPM-8033 JK Front LCA's (Long Arm)
PPM-8035 JK Front UCA's (Long Arm)
PPM-8036 JK Rear LCA's (Long Arm)
PPM-8038 JK Rear UCA's (Long Arm)

PART 3 is going to be the shocks:
I'm probably going to go with the Fox Remote Res adjustable shocks.

Big thanks to Jason at KOR for putting up with me while I price stuff out and change my mind on a few things :thefinger: If you haven't worked with Jason I highly recommend him and KOR. Their prices are outstanding and their customer service is second to none! :beer: Jason has more than gone out of his way to help me whether its pricing out parts for me or even contacting manufacturers to order a part for me from a company that he isn't even a dealer for yet! Thanks Jason for going above and beyond :beer:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you also don't need front swaybar links if you are getting front quick disco swaybar links.
Those replace the front links? I figured they were like just new ends or something that make them so you could disconnect them lol. Crap well guess I'll have to talk to Jason and change some stuff (again) LOL. Anything else I missed?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nevermid I was wrong on the disco's that part number is just for the brackets and such so you still need the links.

Looks good except for a rear track bar.
Oh okay so it just is the bracket for the bottom that allows it to disconnect??

I intentionally left out a rear track bar and rear track bar bracket because I have a RJ60 in the rear and already had to replace the track bar cause the stock one was rubbing.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Oh okay so it just is the bracket for the bottom that allows it to disconnect??

I intentionally left out a rear track bar and rear track bar bracket because I have a RJ60 in the rear and already had to replace the track bar cause the stock one was rubbing.
Yea and the brackets for the frame that keep it up out of the way. I haven't used them as I have an antirock , but I love the rest of my synergy kit. I mixed and matched a bunch of parts to make my own kit like you are doing.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
You are going to be very happy with that setup.
Im hoping so :bounce::bounce::bounce: Im ridiculously excited and I don't even have any of the parts yet! lol its gonna be agony waiting to get everything. Then I still gotta get 37's LOL might just say eff it and install the lift and run with my 33's even though it'll look a little weird with 33's, a 3" (+) lift and flat fenders. And I'll probably just have to run without a spare for a while when i get 37's until I can save up for a rear bumper and spare tire carrier. going to 37's is turning out to be pricy! but the end result I'm hoping will be more than worth it :grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea and the brackets for the frame that keep it up out of the way. I haven't used them as I have an antirock , but I love the rest of my synergy kit. I mixed and matched a bunch of parts to make my own kit like you are doing.
Ohhh gotcha. Id eventually like to end up with something like the antirock or if JKS comes out with their switchblade for the JK's, and at some point I'm going to add some hydro bumps to the mix. Looking at the JKS ACOS Pro's for the front and not sure what to do for the rear yet.

Yeah, I wish I could afford the full stage 4 kit right now, but at least I'm working on getting it and doing it this way just made the most sense without buying parts twice. I can still wheel my jeep in the mean time even though its going to be painful to have a bunch of parts for my lift sitting around for a few months! lol

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
I got to look at this in my garage for several months until I could get the time to get it all on... it was painful to look at.

In hindsight - the time will pass quickly, especially this time of year. You will be good to go in no time.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got to look at this in my garage for several months until I could get the time to get it all on... it was painful to look at.

In hindsight - the time will pass quickly, especially this time of year. You will be good to go in no time.
LOL glad someone else knows my pain! What shocks did you end up getting?? How do you like the ride? is it better than stock??

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fox remote resi's all the way around. They are stiffer than a preacher's pecker but are adjustable so you can find a sweet spot.

No complaints.

:laughing: that made me laugh haha. Do they feel like they're too stiff then? Have they broken in at all?? I'm a little worried that since I have a 2dr they'll be even stiffer. Wonder if custom valving would be the way to go?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.