JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got back from Afghanistan and had all these wonderfull parts ready to put on!:bounce:
OME LT Kit
35'' Nitto Trail Grapplers
18''KMC Addicts
Posion Spyder Front/Rear bumpers
EVO Drag-link flip
Smittybilt Fenders
Warn m8000 winch
Superchips

·
Registered
13,219 Posts
Nice! I like everything but that silly tow hook in the back. :thefinger:

Any pictures of it just at ride height? I like the thin flares, contemplated on cutting mine thin like that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha that tow hook runs in the family. Its rated for like 87,000 pounds. Here are some level pictures

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
welcome home and thank you for your service! (i hope you didnt go to afghanistan for vacation)! JK looks great!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Nice! I like everything but that silly tow hook in the back. :thefinger:

Any pictures of it just at ride height? I like the thin flares, contemplated on cutting mine thin like that.
Dude no, that hook is badass. If I still had a crossmember I'd have one!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the comments! I was only home for 30 days and i enjoyed every bit of it. I love driving my Jeep even more now and i get questions or comments when i stop for gas haha

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thank you all for the comments! I was only home for 30 days and i enjoyed every bit of it. I love driving my Jeep even more now and i get questions or comments when i stop for gas haha
Thank you for your service! Next time you come home shoot me a pm and ill buy you a beer. There are a few of us around Houston that are trying to set up some meet n greets also, so I'm sure there will be others wanting to do the same. Be safe over there

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Again, thank you. I would really like to set up something next time im home. Should be sometime in July. Ill have the dates later on in the year and ill keep you updated

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
first off i would like to say thank you for your service! :marcy: your jeep looks great, quick question for you how did you like the tires while you got to drive it these are at the top of my list and am curious as to how they were for you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
These tires are great. They are the quietest mud tire tire iv'e ever heard. They perform so well in the mud that you cant even spin out or do donuts really. Really good traction.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.