JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Damn, and I thought my son was messy, at least he cleans his room once every three months:laughing:

BTW I just ate and it didn't bother me in the least:grinpimp:

·
Registered
274 Posts
I just threw-up in my mouth a little... That bathroom pic was just bad... I wonder where they will find the cats ..........

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Maybe Obama can fix this with a tax increase.:thefinger: I know when they clean that up they will find a “BHO in 08” sticker.:thefinger::thefinger: Obviously this person lived (if you can call it that) off the tax payers I mean does it look like they ever left to go to work?:shaking: Or maybe that’s why they weren’t home they are on the campaign trail with the democratic party. :grinpimp:I can’t help but notice when you spell check it tries to say Osama.:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
:laughing:...Um..........

Come on Doug, don't let partisan politics spill over into every thread on this forum. This is just one gross woman with issues.:shaking: Maybe she's on the campaign trail with my man McCain after a couple shots of fabreeze.?!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts

Come on Doug, don't let partisan politics spill over into every thread on this forum. This is just one gross woman with issues.:shaking: Maybe she's on the campaign trail with my man McCain after a couple shots of fabreeze.?!
Maybe she died of lung cancer, and the cat's too. :smokin:

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Maybe she died of lung cancer, and the cat's too. :smokin:
From the evidence presented, I'd say there's a good chance. Otherwise she's in the hospital right now on a respirator.

·
Registered
93 Posts
How ironic...a bottle of Resolve on the coffee table

·
Registered
306 Posts
Karny... you owe me a new monitor and keyboard. I just puked on mine.

Seriously though, wtf??? How do you live like that. She must have some type of mental defect.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Thats pretty nasty. I have been in a few houses like that, but they usually had a dead person in them. I can smell that place now!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts

I am sorry. I was just finished helping my son with his homework when I read this. He was to do a report on propaganda. All of his examples were (12 of them) anti McCain so I was in political mode. I understand that everyone has a right to an opinion but must the teacher’s brainwash our kids with only one side (that’s my job).
This is the same school that chose to not teach about the holocaust but to teach about the Japanese internment camps.
Well look here I did it again. Sorry for the highjack.

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
I am sorry. I was just finished helping my son with his homework when I read this. He was to do a report on propaganda. All of his examples were (12 of them) anti McCain so I was in political mode. I understand that everyone has a right to an opinion but must the teacher’s brainwash our kids with only one side (that’s my job).
This is the same school that chose to not teach about the holocaust but to teach about the Japanese internment camps.
Well look here I did it again. Sorry for the highjack.
It's all good. I could say it was the :beer: talking, but I'd just got done wading through tons of political stuff on the other forum and came here for a breather.

I can definately understand your frustration. There is so much negative and inacurate info being floated in both directions. It's just rediculous. I'm constantly in search a source of real unbiased news (if it even exists anymore).

Wow, it's just crazy for a school to pick and choose to edit history that way.:shaking:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts