15,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats Sam...(soon to be a member here...no doubt). He is running those 37 x 13.50s (or maybe 14.50s !) with a Skyjacker 4" lift. They (depending on the flex situation) rub on the inside front wheel wells/ front & rear fenders/ and front bumper. He REALLY needs the lift that you have Dave, or at the least- a 1" body lift and wheel spacers. Besides being about 102 in the shade, we all had a blast!

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW...Those Poison Spyder beadlocks cost about $389 each, although when you see them up close, you just can't stop looking at them...They are probably the nicest looking rims I've seen on a JK.

*And in the first pic, you can see the lack of flex that the RE lift has...according to Edwardo...:shaking:

·
Openly Hostile
6,938 Posts
BTW...Those Poison Spyder beadlocks cost about $389 each, although when you see them up close, you just can't stop looking at them...They are probably the nicest looking rims I've seen on a JK.

*And in the first pic, you can see the lack of flex that the RE lift has...according to Edwardo...:shaking:
I agree on the wheels. If I had the cash they would be on my Jeep.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.