JKOwners Forum banner
101 - 120 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Sniper- the way to avoid your pictures from being deleted in photobucket is to put them into a folder and mark the folder "private". You can still post photos from that folder just fine. It's just that the folder is not available for all of photobucket to see. If it's not "private", all of photobucket users can see it, and they get reported really fast.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Sniper- the way to avoid your pictures from being deleted in photobucket is to put them into a folder and mark the folder "private". You can still post photos from that folder just fine. It's just that the folder is not available for all of photobucket to see. If it's not "private", all of photobucket users can see it, and they get reported really fast.
I hear ya and thanks. Acutally what happened was a brain fart on my part. I uploaded and then deleted from photobucket. Then I shifted them into their own album in there- I'm all screwed up today huh? LOL :shaking::shaking::beer:

·
Registered
340 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts

101 - 120 of 135 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.