JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The PBB was the first message board I really started reading regularly back when I took my stock YJ to an SOA w/ 35's and onto almost buggied. So it's very cool that I can be at one feels like the same place for tech and tips for my grocery getter now that I've grown up and ****. :laughing: True, I miss the YJ but it's nice to be able to take the wife and 3 kids with me as well.

So here's some before and after shots:

Before

After

I'm running a Superlift 4" kit with Procomp extreme alloys and Mickey Thompson MTZ's. So far I love it. I'll post more info and action shots pretty soon.

Welcome to Pirate4x4.com, I mean JKOwners.com. :thefinger:

·
Registered
52 Posts
The PBB was the first message board I really started reading regularly back when I took my stock YJ to an SOA w/ 35's and onto almost buggied. So it's very cool that I can be at one feels like the same place for tech and tips for my grocery getter now that I've grown up and ****. :laughing: True, I miss the YJ but it's nice to be able to take the wife and 3 kids with me as well.

So here's some before and after shots:

Before

After

I'm running a Superlift 4" kit with Procomp extreme alloys and Mickey Thompson MTZ's. So far I love it. I'll post more info and action shots pretty soon.

Welcome to Pirate4x4.com, I mean JKOwners.com. :thefinger:
keep trying to talk myself out of modding too much right now but really like that look. Please keep us posted how it rides and issues you run into....Thanks

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome "Mossman"...nive before & after..don't take much to turn these into monsters. And Ya, I'm a little Partial to the "Rescue Green"

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Hey MossMan, welcome. Those are the same wheels I tried to get for my Rubicon, but they were on backorder at the time. So I went with something else because I'm impatient like that. Good looking JK!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Toad:
The ride is a little rougher than stock but I've the el cheapo shocks too. I think it would be great with the high $$ bilsteins.

BigO:
I was told the same thing over and over. The tires and wheels were supposed to be one of the first things to show up and of course I had everything else first. They couldn't tell me anything about shipping and kept insisting that I call back in a week or two. :rolleyes: I was looking around town to find an alternative and almost bought some when I got a call from the freight co. to schedule delivery. :D

·
Registered
279 Posts
:thefinger:

Nice looking JK!

And you will know the difference because we aren't going to be getting into any 20 page "discussions" on squat. :thefinger:
I thought it was anti-squat :thefinger:

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
very nice. do you have a pic from the side, showing the wheels more? i was thinking about the all balck ones but wanted to see them on a rescue green jeep first

1 - 14 of 14 Posts