JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to check interest on 5 Walker Evans Streetlocks 17X8.5 on 5x5, 4.5 BS, if a current deal goes through. These run 325 a piece + tax. Rings are painted black. The wheels have been on a Jeep that gets used, the bolts have some rock rash, rings will have the gouges painted over. 1,150 obo. Pictures available in profile or can email pics.

Deal on other set of wheels havent been confirmed yet.

If interested call, text or PM. 909-800-9368.

Thx, Kraig.....

·
Registered
251 Posts
wheels

What are you up to and what are you wanting to buy?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Looking to check interest on 5 Walker Evans Streetlocks 17X8.5 on 5x5, 4.5 BS, if a current deal goes through. These run 325 a piece + tax. Rings are painted black. The wheels have been on a Jeep that gets used, the bolts have some rock rash, rings will have the gouges painted over. 1,150 obo. Pictures available in profile or can email pics.

Deal on other set of wheels havent been confirmed yet.

If interested call, text or PM. 909-800-9368.

Thx, Kraig.....
That guy that I sent you the CL add for call you?? So your wheels aren't actual beadlocks?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey D, long time no see, going w/same wheels, but BLs. M, so far the guy hasnt called, so not sure if he sold em or doesnt give a crap. Yeah theyre the streetlocks. Work fine, but if I come across a deal for beadlocks Ill grab some.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Hey D, long time no see, going w/same wheels, but BLs. M, so far the guy hasnt called, so not sure if he sold em or doesnt give a crap. Yeah theyre the streetlocks. Work fine, but if I come across a deal for beadlocks Ill grab some.
Oh damn ok. Well hopefully he will call. Gotcha. I didn't know Walker Evans made non-beadlock wheels lol.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh damn ok. Well hopefully he will call. Gotcha. I didn't know Walker Evans made non-beadlock wheels lol.
Got a good deal on em at the time w/35's. I like the fact they have a bash ring in the rocks, w/the streetlocks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts