JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looking at upgrading to 37 nitto mud grapplers and beadlocks. I have 5 2010 mountain edition grey 17" wheels with 5 bfg mud km2 35x12.50r17 with 5 spyder lock 1 1/2" spacers and TPMS on all 5 wheels. Wheels have 3000 miles, tires 2000 miles. One wheeling trip all green trails no plugs or chuncks missing. Wheels perfect no rash or scratches. Looking at getting $1750.00 OBO for all. Hope to do a local pick up. All is located in northern Maryland. Will consider shipping on pallet at buyer expense.

Thanks
Where were you last week? I now have this exact same set up, with about 30 miles on the tires. I have not had them on the Jeep for 48 hours yet.

Good luck with the sale! Great price, and I know they look great too!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I saw that rule after I posted. I tried to edit, but can't edit title. Make no mistake these ARE FOR SALE!!

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump..How much are you asking and are you running those on your jeep with out a lift?
$1750.00 with wheels, tires, TPMS and spacers. I had a Tera Flex Budget Boost 2" lift with these tires (The first picture is the with the tera flex lift 2nd [ic is with the 4"rancho lift). No problem.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I have been BOMBARDED with PM's. I will have a full package price if someone wants ALL 5 wheels, tires, TPMS, spacers, Mountain edition front bumper with front tow hooks, rear mountain bumper with rear tow hook and MBRP rear tire carrier extender for mounting the new wheel/tire on stock tire rack for $2000.00.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts