JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trade 78-79 ford D60's for JK Rubi axles.

Was in the middle of a 1ton Jeep XJ build when I bought my daily driver 4 door JK Sahara, Now I want to build a TRUE rubiclone.
Looking into trading some stuff for JK Rubicon axles, Hoping for close to MA as i dont want to deal with shipping.

Ive got a 78-79 F350 kingpin front HP Dana 60 SRW (the one that everyone over on pirate wants due to lots of room on the short side axletube for coil springs) As of now i have all the parts but its stripped down to the housing, It is missing a brake caliper / locking hub parts, but have all factory shafts, knuckles ect. All factory mounts already removed.

Also for that i have a brand new in box ARB RD36 for the D60 front. I planned to buy some drive flanges, and throw some deeper thick gears in, (ive got 3.55s and 4.10's for this axle)

Ive also got the matching D60 rear axle from the same truck, Also mounts have been removed, all new drum brakes/hardware/ect. Still geared to 4.10's with a LSD. Its a 30 spline axle, but i believe can be bored out pretty easily to accept 35 spine shafts.

Also Ive got a brand new matched set of Dana 60 diff covers for both front and rear axles and hardware.

Not really looking to sell for cash, Just trade for JK rubicon axles. Also may be looking into TJ rubicon front axle for the XJ project. Will throw in cash for the right deal.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Moving this to GENERAL DISCUSSION.

No feeler threads in the FOR SALE section.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was Just looking to see what people would be willing to trade. I just wasnt wanting to sell for cash. Sorry i worded it wrong.

·
Registered
11,064 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
or discuss here or move it to wanted and say WANT TO TRADE. IDK
:beer:

Yes. I don't want to kill it. It's just the "feeler" warning that made me want to keep it out of FS.

I can edit it and throw it back in FS or if the OP wants to edit out the feeler, than cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts