JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ladies and gents, mostly ladies though. February 8th we are going to run the chimney rock trail in daylight this time.

when: February 8th, meet at noon depart at noonthirty
where: Circle K on Tanque Verde

this will be a camping trip for those interested as well. After we run the trail we can set up camp then play on the rocks.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
I might play ball just depends if they want us paper pushers working saturday and i might be learning how to weld up some bumpers for a buddies 4runner,
what time would we be meeting saturday?
See first post

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
No sir. We are making an original movie not going to copy off that shit. Plus we can't start filming till we get you out there sweet heart. Need those long flowing locks.

Well fuck...you should have told me. Do I have to audition for the part or do I already have first shot? I'll start eating lots of celery starting tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
A wise old man once said "Reading is fundamental". I see what he means now.:thefinger: I'm in as of the moment i will camp too
You keep your fucking grease on our side of the mountain

·
Registered
201 Posts
I cant make this one...I have to get a leaky shock replaced and my wifes truck is going to be in the shop saturday too. Her charcoal canister for the fuel vapors managed to just "fall off" somewhere.

Tags are due so and its now old enough they want it emmisioned tested.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts