JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my favorite. Its not one of a Jeep... its a Chevy S10 ZR2.
A group of us went out wheeling just after a big snow dump in November a few years ago. We were plowing through a ton of fresh snow all day long. It was a blast.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Looks cold but fun! I also have never wheeled in the snow.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
This was a couple years ago, we got 3 feet total from this storm

·
Registered
91 Posts
snow wheeling is a hole different animal! Its normally a lot cleaner and when you do get stuck its a little more difficult to get unstuck. I wouls compare it to sand, throttle control and low air pressure is your friend in the snow. (Disclaimer- Not the cleaner part. Sand has a way of getting everywhere!)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice! I've yet to wheel in the snow.
snow wheeling is a hole different animal! Its normally a lot cleaner and when you do get stuck its a little more difficult to get unstuck. I wouls compare it to sand, throttle control and low air pressure is your friend in the snow. (Disclaimer- Not the cleaner part. Sand has a way of getting everywhere

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
I cant wait to wheel in the snow! i cant wait to see snow again!!!! awesome pictures!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Living in Boone... and no snow yet :mad: (well no more that like 1-2in) We have had a total of 4 days of snow. I'll post some... when/if it snows.

Usually we are sitting in a foot of snow now...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.