JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see 'em...what, in your humble opinion, is the best all around, all purpose hot sauce....for me, I like my Cholula...

·
Registered
900 Posts
Can't remember the exact name of the stuff but we bought it in Bermuda. the name was ________ _________ Sherry Peppers Sauce. Great heat and really great flavor. I'll try to figure out the rest of the name. :D

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Can't remember the exact name of the stuff but we bought it in Bermuda. the name was ________ _________ Sherry Peppers Sauce. Great heat and really great flavor. I'll try to figure out the rest of the name. :D

I have this sherry pepper hot sauce...is it the same...it' "devishly" hot...

View attachment 839

A

·
0 Posts
I sort of collect hot sources so asking a fav for me is like asking what my fav song is. This is the hottest source (if you can call it that) I have, it's called “the source” at 7.1 Million Scoville units http://www.hotsauceworld.com/source.html. $88 for a 1 oz bottle!!!

Two drops makes a whole put of chili almost too hot for me (I can eat habanero peppers whole). I got it out during a party with drunken friends and one guy almost had a coronary while recovering from a dab of it on a cracker :devil::devil::devil:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
900 Posts
PM sent! Thanks Dustoff....................we've been looking for that stuff forever.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
It depends...

I use Tabasco on just about everything.

I like Choulua and Tapatio with mexican food.

But my favorite, Is the El Pato Red sauce, In the little yellow can. Thats good stuff!

When i want stupid hot, I have a bottle of Liquid Stupid. Not so good on flavor though, But adds fire with a drop or two in chili!

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
I used to get some stuff in Florida called Mango Marinade from a Jamaican guy that ran a little biz called "Catch a Flame".
Incredible on chicken or pork, but good on anything.
It was a sweet Mango jam with scotch bonnets and a few other goodies.
Incredible sweet/hot flavor!

If I feel like eating fire, I have some stuff called "Satan's Blood".
Decent flavor and about a million scovill if I remember right.l

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can I get some love for Dave's Insanity? The first hot sauce banned from blah blah blah...

Also, Tabasco, (believe it or not) Texas Pete, and Buffalo Chipotle (Which I haven't found lately, but the new Chipotle Tabasco is a fair enough replacement. Chipotle hot sauce is a MUST for Fish Tacos.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Can I get some love for Dave's Insanity? The first hot sauce banned from blah blah blah...

Also, Tabasco, (believe it or not) Texas Pete, and Buffalo Chipotle (Which I haven't found lately, but the new Chipotle Tabasco is a fair enough replacement. Chipotle hot sauce is a MUST for Fish Tacos.

Banned from where?...........

View attachment 847

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I do love hot sauce but I don’t really have a favorite. But if you guys would like a recipe for homemade BBQ sauce I could hook you up. I make this stuff whenever I smoke baby backs and everyone loves it. Hell my kids have had me make extra so they can use it on everything else. And yes when you smoke ribs you have to be careful you don’t plug up the pipe…:shaking:

·
Registered
900 Posts
I do love hot sauce but I don’t really have a favorite. But if you guys would like a recipe for homemade BBQ sauce I could hook you up. I make this stuff whenever I smoke baby backs and everyone loves it. Hell my kids have had me make extra so they can use it on everything else. And yes when you smoke ribs you have to be careful you don’t plug up the pipe…:shaking:
Bring it on!! I'm always looking for great BBQ sauce recipes. :D

·
Registered
900 Posts
Dustoff.......package arrived today. You are the man. Many thanks and see you later this summer. :D

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bon apetit ski

1 - 20 of 24 Posts