JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Borrow a top

I am going to be traveling about 10 hours to go pick up a jeep camper top (j180, think hardtop with rtt combined). I don't really want to ride 10 hours through the Nevada sun on the interstate with my kids* without some sort cover (plus my wife will kill me).

Does someone local to San Diego have a safari or some other type of top that I could borrow or rent that would cover the driver and rear passengers and would be easy to take off and store once I install the j180? If not does anyone have a recommendation (other than suck it up cupcake)?

·
Premium Member
4,924 Posts
I am going to be traveling about 10 hours to go pick up a jeep camper top (j180, think hardtop with rtt combined). I don't really want to ride 10 hours through the Nevada sun on the interstate with my kids* without some sort cover (plus my wife will kill me).

Does someone local to San Diego have a safari or some other type of top that I could borrow or rent that would cover the driver and rear passengers and would be easy to take off and store once I install the j180? If not does anyone have a recommendation (other than suck it up cupcake)?
I am nowhere close but the spidershade does well keeping the sun off. I haven't even gotten around to putting it back on this spring. I'm going out now.....

Worse case some sunscreen and baseball caps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Long sleeve shirt (sun protection fishing shirt), hat, sunscreen. 10 hours of the top flapping will be enough to drive someone insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts