·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone on here playing it on Facebook?! That game is friggin addicting! LOL

·
Registered
931 Posts
both my sis in law and brother in law and my 10 year old nephew play that game. crazy. :shaking::beer:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
What the fuck is a facebook?
Facebook is a social networking service and website launched in February 2004, operated and privately owned by Facebook, Inc. As of January 2011, Facebook has more than 600 million active users. Users may create a personal profile, add other users as friends, and exchange messages, including automatic notifications when they update their profile. Additionally, users may join common interest user groups, organized by workplace, school or college, or other characteristics. The name of the service stems from the colloquial name for the book given to students at the start of the academic year by university administrations in the United States to help students get to know each other better. Facebook allows anyone who declares themselves to be at least 13 years old to become a registered user of the website.

Just sayin

·
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no way you queer, zombie lane is where its at

haha....yeah yeah. :thefinger:

my wife got me doing it to have some quality time on the computer with each other (2 x 21" iMACs side by side). LOL I am one of those A-Type personalities that when I start something I have to take it all the way.....I have a 22x22 plot with 14 different types of crops, a seeder, a harvester, a solar-plower, chicken coup, barn, dairy processing plant, etc within 48 hours! LOL I was up until 0100 this morning building that thing! LOL And to top it all off I have over 600,000 coins to show for it as well! Needless to say I pimped myself out to every farm than needed some harvesting and plowing done! HAHA

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
What the fuck is a facebook?
Just a fun trivia fact.

If Facebook's membership where the population of a country, it'd be the 3rd largest country... in the world, behind only China and India. Chances are, it won't be long until it's the largest "country" in the world.

·
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha. Only thing saving the " :thefinger: " from flying trying to revoke my man card is you're a Texan and a buddy! :laughing: :beer:

All in all though, I am doing pretty good. I have over a $1 million dollar farm and all paid for in "Coins" already earned and have another $70,000 in the bank within 48 hours. Oh, and I haven't paid a cent of real money for anything like the WoW players do! HAHA Tell me I don't know good business! :D Now, for the million dollar question.....What am I doing still in the Army! LOL (Proud to serve!)

·
Registered
333 Posts
I think they need to make a FB game called Laundryville. It would have an interface with your washing machine and everytime you do a load of laundry you get points. It could also be connected with your vacuum cleaner so for every minute you vacuum the floor you get points and prizes. Heck just call it Clean the Friggin' Houseville.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts