JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So long JKO, I had to get rid of my JK today. I literally shed a tear when I gave up the keys. Do to a change in my financial situation I had to part with it. Hopefully once I get back on my feet I'll rejoin the club. Until then, take care!

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
so sorry to hear that. you can still stick around and shoot the shit with us. good luck. :thefinger:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I'm sure I'll still be here and don't worry I didn't get a hummer. 2wd toyota tacoma. :bawling:
Damn good truck. I miss mine.

Well.......damn, man. I hope that you DO stick around or pop in from time to time. Plenty of folks here don't have JK's either. I genuinely hope the best for you and yours, and that things will work out for you.

-Stub

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn good truck. I miss mine.

Well.......damn, man. I hope that you DO stick around or pop in from time to time. Plenty of folks here don't have JK's either. I genuinely hope the best for you and yours, and that things will work out for you.

-Stub
Thanks Stub!
I'm sure I'll be on here chatting. I really like my little truck; it's cheap and good on gas. Which is what I need right now.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I know the feeling, I'm in a similar situation and hoping not to have to sell my JK. Best of luck, and don't be a stranger

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.:grinpimp:

Sorry to hear about the JK but like Stub said nice truck... what year?

·
Registered
517 Posts
oh man i am so sorry to hear about this i do wish you the best and hope the world for you anf your family!!!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Sorry to hear... like said before... you'll be back

1 - 20 of 27 Posts