JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends and relatives of a deployed U.S. Marine from York County are raising money to makeover his Jeep, "The Red Dragon," as an appreciation for his military service.

Pfc. Cale Adams, 20, was sent to Iraq March 27 -- just as he'd started renovations on the Jeep. Adams' mom, Sue of York Township, is organizing the project (a surprise for her son).

Proceeds from the annual Jeep Jam, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. June 14, at Adams Jeep in Aberdeen, Md., will go toward the makeover.

Renovations are estimated to cost $10,000, Sue Adams said. Adams Jeep (no relation to the family) is doing the labor free of charge, Adams said.

The Jeep Jam involves a Jeep show, competitions, a dunk tank and moon bounce for kids and a "Car Crushing Zone." Adams Jeep is at 3485 Churchville Road in Aberdeen.
A golf fundraiser is also planned for 2 p.m. July 6 at Valley Green Golf Course. For details, visit www.myspace.com/calesjeepmakeover or e-mail [email protected].

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
wish someone did/do that for me. shat, I have a LIST of things I do not have the cash/time to do on my JK :laughing:
I am never home.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I hear you on that one im at the sand paradise right now and nobody gives a damn about me or my JK.:bawling:

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Friends and relatives of a deployed U.S. Marine from York County are raising money to makeover his Jeep, "The Red Dragon," as an appreciation for his military service.
[/email].
well aparently your friends and realtives dont care about your jeep. i do apprecate your service but i am unable to help anyone build their jeep, unless you can talk to my boss and get me a good raise, let me know how it goes.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
My family and I appreciate all of you guys and gals that are and have served our country. If I could I would personally help with all of ya'lls Jeeps. :beer:
x2 :)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
My family and I appreciate all of you guys and gals that are and have served our country. If I could I would personally help with all of ya'lls Jeeps. :beer:
x3...:bounce:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts