INCREDIBLE
INCREDIBLE
INCREDIBLE
INCREDIBLE
INCREDIBLE

·
Registered
946 Posts
Wow,really nice pic's.What kind of camera do you have?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow,really nice pic's.What kind of camera do you have?
Thanks.

Nothing that fancy, Olympus E500 but it’s on its last legs. It fell out the truck yesterday for the umpteenth time and the body is toast and the lens hardly zooms anymore without forcing it.

I’d love a nice Cannon but have to live with this thing a while longer till the money fairly pays a visit ;)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Awesome.......

·
Registered
911 Posts
what's up?

Hey guys!!

Nice pics!!! :) We took a million with my dinky cell phone, however some are not so bad.. Sorry we missed you on the trails out!! We ended up taking Pearl Pass to Aspen. It's 2 times as scary and a about a million times more beautiful than schofield was! We will have to run this again!! WAY MORE FUN!

Any it was great to see you guys.. I'll post up some pics of the run as well..

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Take them RAW and clean them up (if they need it) with photoshop ;)
I don't understand what photoshop tool you used to make those pictures better Alec. Maybe you could explain? Also what Cannon model are you partial to for the money? I may be looking to upgrade soon and sell my Kodak ES-P850.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I used Photoshop a metaphor.

I uses a freebee Microsoft program (Windows Live Photo Gallery) to manage my pics and make minor fixes. Mostly all I do is use tags to keep track of them, crop them, use the detail tool to sharpen them a little or add a little saturation to bring out colors.

Purists would call that cheating but it’s not like I’m trying to make any money out of this :thefinger:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.