JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See here for back story about my destroyed clutch:

http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23155

Well I just heard from the service department that they are going to cover the clutch replacement under warranty. It is refreshing to see that Chrysler still cares about the little guy (sometimes).

Also, a big shout out to the guys at Glendale Jeep in Glendale, Mo. They went to bat for me and everything worked out great.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Glad to hear man. Hats off to Chrystler and the folks you delt with at the dealer. :beer:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Also, a big shout out to the guys at Glendale Jeep in Glendale, Mo. They went to bat for me and everything worked out great.
Big ups to those guys. The difference between Chrysler covering and not covering something normally lies in the service manager. If you have a good service manager then things have a much better chance of getting covered than not.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Big ups to those guys. The difference between Chrysler covering and not covering something normally lies in the service manager. If you have a good service manager then things have a much better chance of getting covered than not.
It also helps if the parts geeks are on very good terms with the Chrysler rep. :)

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Cool, its nice to read about a positave dealer experience (for once!).

·
Registered
426 Posts
That's great news. With all the automakers watching every dime, it's good to see them make good on your warranty claim. Although the dealership probably deserves most of the credit. A good service advisor/manager can make all the difference in the world.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts