JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys anyone in FL have some side steps. A friend of mine got her first Jeep and dealer said they were going to get her a set but they blew her off once Jeep was home. She is in New Port Richey area.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Oh come on Tim,
Hook her up with some rock rails!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hey guys anyone in FL have some side steps. A friend of mine got her first Jeep and dealer said they were going to get her a set but they blew her off once Jeep was home. She is in New Port Richey area.
Yeah she can have mine. There off of my 07 unlimited. Does $50 sound good.

Im in palm harbor til friday. So im not to far away.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Tim, you know the rule... HT,NY,OGTFO:thefinger:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
What dealer did that? They made the deal and said they were going to give her some then they backed out?? I'd flame the shit out of them. :pissed:

Someone help her out. I gave mine to a guy in North Carolina I shipped those bad boys. I charged him the 45.00 it cost me to ship them and he was stoked. New Port Richey is my pld neighborhood. I wish I could help her out.:beer:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Mine are coming off as soon as my PSC stuff gets here. If you don't have something for her in a couple of weeks, drop me a line. Free to pick up or you foot the shipping.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Here's a pic for you Tim.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's a pic for you Tim.
Thanks a lot Josh :beer: Guys Josh is even going to install them for her :smokin:. Gotta love the Jeep community. I hope to see you at Jeep Beach so I can buy your a beer :beer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts