JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK , so my JK has the Trailering package. Is this why the rake seems a little more aggressive then a JK without the trailer pkg. The TerraFlex 2.5 BB did not level it out at all, just lifted front and rear equally. looks like alot of space in the rear wheel well compared to the front..

I think I should put 3" springs in the front but then I suppose I'll need to put adjustable control arms on the regain my castor, correct?..

·
Openly Hostile
6,938 Posts
OK , so my JK has the Trailering package. Is this why the rake seems a little more aggressive then a JK without the trailer pkg. The TerraFlex 2.5 BB did not level it out at all, just lifted front and rear equally. looks like alot of space in the rear wheel well compared to the front..
[/IMG]

I think I should put 3" springs in the front but then I suppose I'll need to put adjustable control arms on the regain my castor, correct?..
Put the springs on and then see if you are happy with the way it drives. If it does feel flighty to you, pick up some lower control arms when funds allow. :beer:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I dont think the trailer package has anything to do with it. I have owned 2 JK's. Neither with the tow package and both the 2dr and 4dr had a rake to it.

Go toss a 1/2, 3/4 or 1" spacer up front ontop of the 2.5" spacer.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts

I HAVE A TERAFLEX 2.5 SPACER KIT.BUT WITH THE NEW FRONT BUMPER AND WINCH.KILLED THE FRONT SPRINGS..REPLACED THEM WITH FRONT SPRINGS FROM RUSTYS OFFROAD..3 1/4 SPRINGS..FOR$110.00+ SHIP.SITS NICE.:D.GOOD LUCK...:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.