JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.quadratec.com/products/12518_900.htm

Steering gear and sway bar disconnect skid plate. Use with production or Mopar® bumpers. Features holes for tow bar mounts.

Yours for the low low price of $125
Quadratec has it for $275... I have supplied hardware and can email or print off install instructions as well.

I have no idea how much it would be to ship and not totally against it, but this thing is SOLID and I'm betting that shipping would suck as a result. No dents, dings or any of that. I just gotta go outside and snap a pic or two so I can send a picture of it or possibly even find one of when it was on the jeep.

One thing's for sure, if you have an E-Disconnect swaybar or anything of the sort, it's not going to get damaged w/ this thing installed. I'd imagine that this thing also adds a good bit of support to your factory crashbar as well.

Can email install instructions and I do have supplied hardware. Install instructions can actually be found on Mopar's accessories web-site.

$125 picked up, located in Wilson, NC... In Greenville, NC daily and Raleigh, NC weekly... Guess I could ship. Would check on it and split cost possibly??

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price adjustment...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make an offer, it's in the way

·
Registered