JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sometime next week my prorock axle goes in so I will have my factory one for sale. It has RS-e outer axle sleeves and axle C gussets, an AEV high steer bracket that has been welded on with provisions for a hydraulic ram and it will also come with a Riddler Diff cover. I am looking to get 600.00 for it and will ship it on your dime if needed.

No gears or shafts, housing only.

Located in northern Colorado:beer:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Man this would be perfect for what I'm looking for/looking to do. Too bad you're so far away! And the fact that I don't have the money 'laying around' for a purchase like this just yet!

With the sleeves, c-gussets, steering mods, and a badass diff cover, that thing is pretty appealing!

5.13 I am assuming?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Now I understand...thanks for clearing it up.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Feel free to make offers!!!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Does it come with the knuckles?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No it does not come with knuckles.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can take a few tomorrow.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
added a few pics.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
make me a reasonable offers people. I dont want this thing in my garage

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price drop. 600.00 OBO

·
Registered
38 Posts
Where in Colorado are you? I may be interested and have a buddy there that can pick it up for me and bring it to me next time he comes into town.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where in Colorado are you? I may be interested and have a buddy there that can pick it up for me and bring it to me next time he comes into town.
I am in fort Collins.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TTT

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Axle is sitting in a crate ready for shipping. The lower ball joints are a little on the loose side so I have dropped the price too $500.00 plus shipping. I can replace the ball joints for someone if they want, I would only ask the price of the ball joints them selves to do it. I will also throw in a set of Offroad Evo lower control arm skids to whoever buys this thing. Skids are brand new in the box.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SOLD!

·
Registered
43 Posts
AAAAAH !!! Why do i always see these post late ! i need to just take a week off of work and sit on jkowners stalking the for sale boards. i would have shelled out the 500+shipping to the east coast.

Just venting

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AAAAAH !!! Why do i always see these post late ! i need to just take a week off of work and sit on jkowners stalking the for sale boards. i would have shelled out the 500+shipping to the east coast.

Just venting
I didnt think I would ever sell it:shaking:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts