JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where I could possibly find the factory door side plug for the dome light/lock/window harness? I just bought a set of half doors that I want to be able to plug in and have the dome light work as factory because my alarm is triggered by the dome light. also I know this is pretty much pointless but I want to try and wire the aftermarket door lock actuators to work as factory since they are there.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Is there a junk yard in your neighborhood? I found a broken locking clip on one of my tipm connectors. Retail was $90 +/-. Picked up a couple cutoff harnesses for $20.00 at the pickapart.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
those look wrong, I may try to order them anyway though and see if they are the same when they come it.

Is there a junk yard in your neighborhood? I found a broken locking clip on one of my tipm connectors. Retail was $90 +/-. Picked up a couple cutoff harnesses for $20.00 at the pickapart.
the only ones around me are only open when im at work.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I looked into this as well because I have a spare set of power mirrors that I purchased on amazon that I want to wire in with my tube doors.

That connector & pin kit alone costs more than the most expensive door harness. You might as well order an entire new harness.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i thought I had found a set harness's but just went to look at them and they were different because the donor jeep had manual windows and locks. any one found anything for one with power windows and locks?

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
I bought the complete door harnesses when I built my half doors along with some universal door switches. Now everything works just like it did with the full doors. I will search for a part number. They were cheap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts