JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone put a long arm on that replaced the factory xmember still have it laying around? It's the one that goes under the transfer case just behind the exhaust. Mine's pretty beat up and I'd like to replace it and beef it up with some kind of skid.
Steve

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm at 18103. Allentown PA

·
Banned
200 Posts
Steve,

I went to get a shipping quote but I wanted to make sure this is exactly the one you want.

Do you need these also? If so they have some light scratches on them.

Let me know and I get it or them out to you.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The one in the first pic is the one. Let me know how much.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for helping a fellow jeeper out.

·
Banned
200 Posts
What would you think if I told you I have another off a brand new Rubi? Just did a long arm kit and have all the stock stuff collectin' dust.

I need a name and address and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Mitchell...

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
I have beat the living **** out of mine too, lol. Poly's skid replaces this whole cross member right?

·
Registered
14 Posts
my crossmember has some nasty dents in it from being dragged over rocks. i wonder what they would cost from the stealership

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
If anyone close to texas needs the crossmember shown in the first pic, i stiil have mine IN excellent condition...I dont eventhink its scratched....no hdwre, crossmember only. PM or post back here if inerested...And anything from the dealer costs about 4x what its worth. You know that pencil sized stabilizer? Think i paid about $65 for replacement.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts