JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the factory class II hitch that came with my 07 Rubicon. This is the hitch that works with the factory bumper and is attached with 4 bolts through the rear cross member.

I actually have no idea what it is worth so I'll entertain offers, until I can track down the price and value of this hitch. It has never been used. Comes with the 4 bolts. You are on your own when it comes to wiring. ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Michael, I might be interested in this. Let me know what it's worth to you and maybe I can get it from you if we do that run this Saturday. I only have the big factory hook on the back.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy moly!

I just talked to my friend at the Jeep parts counter while I was waiting for my JK to get flashed for the G25 and G40 updates.

I about fell over, $175 for the hitch? That's just crazy. Make me an offer and take it home. ;)

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I promised it to Joe for $50 with him picking it up. If he wants to refuse then I will sell it to you for the same $50 but you'll have to pickup shipping. ;) So ask Joe.

·
Registered
647 Posts
was this sold? if not..and all above deals have fell through, i would love to have it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts