JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fab Fours Front Stubby
Charlotte NC Area - *** Price Drop - Asking $400 ***

Included - Bumper & Winch Plate (No Nuts or Bolts Hardware, Fogs - Only What is Shown)

Local exchange perfered, but willing to ship on your dime. Im am all over SC & NC depending on work and can arange a meeting that works with my schedule.

Light trail use - No major dents or dings - Powder coat finish on bumper is great. There is some slight chipping on the winch plate, but very minor and is hidden with fairlead (easy touch-up). Picked this up as a package deal with a winch, but would perfer a full width bumper (will consider trades for other fronts only).

Information from Manufacturer's Website Below:

JK07-B1853-1 The NEW JK “Stubby” bumper is designed ultra narrow to provide maximum tire clearance. This bumper has tapered edges and the Fab Fours’ “knife edge” design but is no wider than the grill. The bumper is manufactured out of all 3/16” steel and is fully welded inside and out for superior strength and durability.

Features:
-“Stubby” Design for maximum tire clearance
-Hi-Lift Jack points
-3/4” D-ring mounts
-Winch mount for a 10,000 LB winch or smaller, including the WARN Power Plant
-Light cut outs for factory fog lights

Materials:
3/16" steel construction.

Finish:
2 Stage Black Powder Coat.

Size/Weight:
Length: 63" Height: 30" Width: 8" Weight: 65 Lbs

Call/Txt 980-721-0230

Attachments

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
that is one solid bumper. I have the one with the hoop and it has seen some serious abuse including a car accident and the thing still looks good.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I will trade you 5 stock 17 inch moabs for it, its worth a try I guess

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Already have a set in the garage waiting for rubber - Thanks for the offer anyway.
I would consider partial tradet for stock rubi sliders or other aftermarket rockers for a 4 Door. I need to get my Sahara side steps off before I tear them off.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man I thought this thing would get more attention that this. It is a stout bumper, I'm just looking to go with a full width. Any trades out there? ARB, Mopar, partial trades options welcome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts