JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone else taken a chunk of freaking skin out of their knee on the fake diamond plate plastic trim on the bottom of the door?

about 2 or 3 times a year, the drivers door will drift back on me while getting in... usually in a hurry... and my knee scrapes the little door pocket. the damned fake plate takes a chunk of skin out of my knee and hurts like hell! :mad:

to asshole that designed that little piece: :flipoff:

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Yup, only happened once, now I make sure the damn thing is held open.

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Never had it happen but I can see how it easily could. I won a set of these a while back and put them on http://www.starfabricating.com/ not a big fan of the price on them though but they do work quite well, I would have actually never paid for them myself.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I have had that happen a time or two. I had to change the way that I get in to keep it from happening.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never had it happen but I can see how it easily could. I won a set of these a while back and put them on http://www.starfabricating.com/ not a big fan of the price on them though but they do work quite well, I would have actually never paid for them myself.
i've been watching them. saw where a few people were having trouble with something breaking on them, though...

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Your shaved legs are pretty sensitive? :thefinger: What next you gonna bitch about cupholders?

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Your shaved legs are pretty sensitive? :thefinger: What next you gonna bitch about cupholders?
Hahaha. I am surprised it took this long for someone to call him a bitch. :shitstorm:

LOL JK dude, I have scraped my legs a few times crawling into the driver seat. What diamond plate are you talking about though? I dont have that...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude... do NOT get me started there... :suicide:
i mean.. c'mon. the tiny cup holders have to be the reason why the overdrive button gooped up. they're good for a can of Dew. thats it. my wife's redbull flops around in there. my superjumbolicious big gulp won't fit without the top popping off.
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

oh. thx for the nice comments.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts