JKOwners Forum banner

Should I wash my Jeep?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Yes, nothing worst than dirt in your eyes while trying to do maint. Now the question that requires the expert is what detergent to use!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes,

By putting your hands on it you have a much better chance of recognizing a potential malfunction or part wearing out.

Can't tell you how many times I have saved my bacon by washing a vehicle and noticing something wrong.

Im no expert so there you go.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,945 Posts
You jerk, you didn't make the poll multiple choice, I thought for once I'd get to choose bacon twice. :thefinger:

If any of you were truly experts you would know that his Wife washing it would be the clear choice.

Well, she did buy him a nice camera, eh, fuck it, still make her wash it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Now the question that requires the expert is what detergent to use!
A high quality automotive shampoo [in the most snobish voice possible]

:laughing:

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,831 Posts
I vote that I am an expert and dont wash it....if you do a fender might fall off cause the dirt/mud is what is holding it together! :laughing2:

·
Registered
871 Posts
My expert opinion says no. Leave it outside and sometime in the next day or 2 you will receive a storm strong enough to do the washing for you:thefinger:

You never stated what I had to be an expert at:beer:

·
Registered
496 Posts
I'm sorry but I can't sit there and keep my jeep dirty. Maybe it's because I still owe on it or I'm just anal about it. Don't get me wrong I'm not afraid to get it dirty but when I do it gets clean ASAP

Sent from my Black Box using Tapatalk

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,945 Posts
No, no, no! Stock steering stabilizers cause death wobble, duh, everyone knows that. Only expensive replacements will cure it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Cant see the pic but i can imagine. I took mine out today and its now a brown jeep.. What is it with North Texas queers, in there white jeeps mudding?

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Hold on I am confused , when we wash them are we supposed to use mud or soap , I always get that confused because I use mud to clean it and now I am hearing from the experts that we are supposed to use soap , so now the question is what soap do I use axe , old spice or dove I mean when I wash it I want to be clean and soft and no dry skin , so experts what to use dove , axe or old spice

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.