JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Expedition One Trail Series Rear Bumper with tire swing in black power coat for sale on ebay if anyone is intrested. It has some scuffs on it but otherwise perfect condition. I will get the item number from eBay and post it on here soon to make it easy. I wouldn't have a prob stoping the auction for serious takers. Asking a grand. Pick up is ideal cus this thing is heavy to say the least!!! I live in Redondo Beach, Ca. 90278

SOLD!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is this a Gen II? Does it have provisions to mount a Hi-Lift or fuel can?

This bumper is a gen 2 and you can mount a Hi Lift with the addition of a mount that can be purchased through the maker (it's not on their site you have to call them) as for Jerry Cans I think that a mount for that is in the works.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mount for the Jerry cans has been in the works for over a year now. Apparently they're held up on CARB approval of the cans themselves. That being said, I have this bumper and it can take a SERIOUS pounding. I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it changes every week, but I will get the new one on here tonight. easy way is just to search for Expedition One and it should come right up

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
1000 plus shipping.
I can beat his deal....$800 plus shipping (should come out to $1000)! :D Just kidding. Most of these aftermarket tire carrier bumpers can take a pounding as you mentioned....cool that the other guy replaced your original for scratching it though.

bump for ya. :grinpimp:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts