JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any vendors on JKO that sell Expedition One rear bumpers? I am looking at the rear JK bumper with the carrier.
Also, any members with feedback that own one?
Thanks Eric

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have had this bumper for about 3 years now. It is absolutely awesome. The way that it is integrated with the tail gate is great. Very sturdy. I have a 42" on there and have never had any issues with it. Very well made bumper all around. I did mod mine a bit to help clearance the 42s, but when I was running 37s had no issues with it at all.

I believe they are a small company that only sells direct. They are good with customer service. Most everyone I have talked to there are very knowledgeable and if they don't know will get back to you very quickly.

For me this is the best bumper out there.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm very happy with mine, only had it for 4 months though. Looks good, very sturdy and absolutely no noise or rattles from it.:beer:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Awesome, well built bumper. The company is based in Northern Utah. I have seen a JK do a tail stand on one that was carrying at 35". Do damage to the bumper.

I have one, holding a 38X14.5 MTR.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I really like mine so far had it for about 2 months is all though

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the expedtion one front bumper soon as i can save up will be buying the rear. Although when it was three months old saw spots were powdercoat didnt stick and surface rust only downfall. :shaking: But as far as build its great will prob bedline it soon.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Another happy Expedition One customer, I did clean up a few welds (i'm a lil OCD / Anal about that stuff) and had an issue with the swing arm (a piece was welded on incorrectly and would be impossible to fix) but they shipped me another one ASAP!

At the time they stated they had went through a couple of welders they were not happy with, when i received the replacement swing arm it was as expected! :beer:

I did get mine bare metal as i had several items powdercoated locally.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts