1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.quadratec.com/products/11238_123X_PG.htm
11-12 2dr tinted window kit..

for sale, but too good to be true.
contacted quadratec about product because bestop said they wouldnt make them until late january... guy said they werent available yet and had no idea when they would be

a big negative again quadratec, first you never state if a product is backordered and make me cancel my order and now its false advertising..

sorry had to vent, been looking for these damn things forever:pissed:

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
I have ordered from quadratec about 10 times, I think they screwed up 8 of the orders. I now just buy everything from the vendors here. Jason at KOR takes care of 90% of my needs, and usually at a better price than you could ever get from q-tec!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have ordered from quadratec about 10 times, I think they screwed up 8 of the orders. I now just buy everything from the vendors here. Jason at KOR takes care of 90% of my needs, and usually at a better price than you could ever get from q-tec!
ive never gotten an order complete by these guys. ive ordered off CSEOFFROAD which is great and rivercityoffroad. great companies, unlike quadratec for the shitty service and false advertisment

·
Registered
27 Posts
Amen! Having the same issue with q-tec with an AEV drop bracket I ordered on 12/21. Guess I will get it from Airpark since they are even willing to rob an AEV lift kit for me to get the parts I need.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
No free hot dog at Q-tec. Why would I buy from a company that never cuts the consumer any slack whatsoever ? I wouldn't and wont be any time soon.
When is the last time you've seen them have 10% off or free shipping on their overpriced items and over priced shipping charges ? They wont get any of my money. Ill give it someone who wants my business and will throw me a bone once in a while in appreciation for my consumer loyalty. :thefinger: Q-tec and thanks for all of the beautiful photos you have on your site for my viewing pleasure so I can see what Ill be buying from someone else.

Remember this,,, Every time you give money to any greedy MF'n gouger, its a vote cast that you approve of how they worked you and you like it that way :shaking:

Case & point.....

http://www.quadratec.com/cart/cart.php?del=1&sku=12028+3100+07&cl=http://www.quadratec.com/products/12028_6000_07.htm

http://autoshepherd.com/cart

Q-tec's $200 more for the same items and charges overweight shipping charges. The other shop ships FREE !

·
Registered
80 Posts
Quadratec has haunted me in my dreams

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have had several little orders with them go just fine. But all of my big stuff goes to the small guys out there.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I've made little orders from them no problem. Big orders go to someone else though.

Sent via Pony Express

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have ordered quite a bit from Quadratec and have never had an issue. My order has always arrived quickly and accurately. The venders here are great also.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I've made little orders from them no problem. Big orders go to someone else though.

Sent via Pony Express
^^^This

Just ordered from Krawl and Jason is one of the best vendors I have ever dealt with.

·
Vendor
201 Posts
No free hot dog at Q-tec. Why would I buy from a company that never cuts the consumer any slack whatsoever ? I wouldn't and wont be any time soon.
When is the last time you've seen them have 10% off or free shipping on their overpriced items and over priced shipping charges ? They wont get any of my money. Ill give it someone who wants my business and will throw me a bone once in a while in appreciation for my consumer loyalty. :thefinger: Q-tec and thanks for all of the beautiful photos you have on your site for my viewing pleasure so I can see what Ill be buying from someone else.

Remember this,,, Every time you give money to any greedy MF'n gouger, its a vote cast that you approve of how they worked you and you like it that way :shaking:

Case & point.....

http://www.quadratec.com/cart/cart.php?del=1&sku=12028+3100+07&cl=http://www.quadratec.com/products/12028_6000_07.htm

http://autoshepherd.com/cart

Q-tec's $200 more for the same items and charges overweight shipping charges. The other shop ships FREE !
I've already seen this price with that other company. They are in violation of Body Armor's MAP pricing policy. I'm sure you'll soon see that price go up.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/11238_123X_PG.htm
11-12 2dr tinted window kit..

for sale, but too good to be true.
contacted quadratec about product because bestop said they wouldnt make them until late january... guy said they werent available yet and had no idea when they would be

a big negative again quadratec, first you never state if a product is backordered and make me cancel my order and now its false advertising..

sorry had to vent, been looking for these damn things forever:pissed:
We are advertising a product that is going to be available for your vehicle. This would not be false advertisement. Had we advertised it was in stock, charged your card, and then said "hey sorry, not gonna get it for another month" then I could see that being deceitful. We do not do that to our customers, however. It's on the website for people to see that its now an available part from Bestop, and to order now if they wish too.

I apologize that you had to cancel your order for these. We are expecting them in stock within 2-3 weeks, per our Bestop rep. If you'd like to replace the order, I'll gladly waive the shipping costs for you.

We do offer pricematching on items. If you see it less somewhere else, and we can verify it, then we match it. An example of something we could not match due to a MAP violation of the manufacturer's terms would be the Body Armor bumper above. Although those occurrences are extremely rare, and 99% of prices can and will be matched.

I'm also on here helping everyone out. I offer my assistance for help with parts, orderings, existing orders, or general questions. I also offer free UPS ground shipping on orders placed with me, and reduced truck freight rates and expedited rates. International customers are also open to freight cost reductions.

I hope everyone has a great rest of the day and a good night. :beer:

-Joe

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I've already seen this price with that other company. They are in violation of Body Armor's MAP pricing policy. I'm sure you'll soon see that price go up.

We are advertising a product that is going to be available for your vehicle. This would not be false advertisement. Had we advertised it was in stock, charged your card, and then said "hey sorry, not gonna get it for another month" then I could see that being deceitful. We do not do that to our customers, however. It's on the website for people to see that its now an available part from Bestop, and to order now if they wish too.

I apologize that you had to cancel your order for these. We are expecting them in stock within 2-3 weeks, per our Bestop rep. If you'd like to replace the order, I'll gladly waive the shipping costs for you.

We do offer pricematching on items. If you see it less somewhere else, and we can verify it, then we match it. An example of something we could not match due to a MAP violation of the manufacturer's terms would be the Body Armor bumper above. Although those occurrences are extremely rare, and 99% of prices can and will be matched.

I'm also on here helping everyone out. I offer my assistance for help with parts, orderings, existing orders, or general questions. I also offer free UPS ground shipping on orders placed with me, and reduced truck freight rates and expedited rates. International customers are also open to freight cost reductions.

-Joe
Ya well,,, I'm sure you're a nice person Joe but I got mine already and you got nut,n but :thefinger: I shouldn't have get out a dime and beg anybody (company) to get treated like you may or may not appreciate my business. The prices on your website are high for a reason. I'm not the average dumb-ass customer searching for Jeep farkles your site is used to catering to. I shop around for the best deal and spend my money accordingly. I'm not sorry for being harsh either. You guy's made your price point and its high. Really high. Like you give a shit what I think !

·
Registered
17 Posts

-Joe
Can you help me out with a part that has been back ordered since 10/16/11!!! Daystar tailgate bumpstops. Order# W16813700000 Its not a big order but its ridiculous to have to wait 10 weeks for two little pieces of rubber.

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
This ^^^

·
Mechanic
1,068 Posts
Can you help me out with a part that has been back ordered since 10/16/11!!! Daystar tailgate bumpstops. Order# W16813700000 Its not a big order but its ridiculous to have to wait 10 weeks for two little pieces of rubber.
haha - im waiting on mine that i ordered in november. too funny. no mention of the backorder when i placed my order.

·
Vendor
201 Posts
haha - im waiting on mine that i ordered in november. too funny. no mention of the backorder when i placed my order.
The bumpstops are still on national backorder with Daystar. We have no control over this issue, and have been waiting for our stocking shipment to arrive so that we can fill all of the backorders. We are supposed to start receiving weekly batch shipments, and as those arrive the oldest orders first will be filled.

-Joe

·
Registered
997 Posts
I DO NOT order from Q-tec either. Their prices are rediculous and shipping is astronomical. I ALWAYS find what I want cheaper at 4wd.com or 4wheelparts, and they are a similarly giant company. Plus I have a local 4wheelparts down the street so shipping is free and they have a 5% off coupon code.

But a lot of my business goes to Chris at Jeep Add Ons.

I know Q-tec, you have to do the song and dance defending the company, but your prices are crazy to start with, even if you do price match. I'd rather get it for less the first time rather then waiting for you to match it.

-Dan

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
I DO NOT order from Q-tec either. Their prices are rediculous and shipping is astronomical. I ALWAYS find what I want cheaper at 4wd.com or 4wheelparts, and they are a similarly giant company. Plus I have a local 4wheelparts down the street so shipping is free and they have a 5% off coupon code.

But a lot of my business goes to Chris at Jeep Add Ons.

I know Q-tec, you have to do the song and dance defending the company, but your prices are crazy to start with, even if you do price match. I'd rather get it for less the first time rather then waiting for you to match it.

-Dan
yup. i haven't paid to ship from 4wd in years. AND they always knock $ off. QT i end up paying tax and shipping every time. they do however have an good selection of parts that 4wd can't get.

i will say though, when you order from QT, if it's in stock you get it VERY quickly.

as far as false advertising. If it is just "advertising" then it shouldn't have a "add to cart" option.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yup. i haven't paid to ship from 4wd in years. AND they always knock $ off. QT i end up paying tax and shipping every time. they do however have an good selection of parts that 4wd can't get.

i will say though, when you order from QT, if it's in stock you get it VERY quickly.

as far as false advertising. If it is just "advertising" then it shouldn't have a "add to cart" option.
exactly, if they have the product on the site but not available, they shouldnt have an add to cart option.

also they really need to state if a product is backordered. id rather go to another company than contact them all the time to see if a product is available.

and to quadratec, i PMed you yesterday morning and you have not decided to reply yet..
also, get better reps who know the products in your store please. i know you joe may be a good rep, but the last two dudes i talked to didnt care about me at all or what i had to say. big negative

1 - 20 of 40 Posts