JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some Pics from my new JK. New smoked-clear lamps in the grille and LED Lights with turn signals. An all new carbon fibre hood with heat louvers. All parts from K&S Germany

·
Registered
900 Posts
Very nice! I want that hood. Any weight savings vs. stock? How much and where can I get one? :)

·
Registered
749 Posts
Some Pics from my new JK. New smoked-clear lamps in the grille and LED Lights with turn signals. An all new carbon fibre hood with heat louvers. All parts from K&S Germany

Good looking JK, & nice lights, definitely will be be seen when making a turn. How are you going to fold your Windshield & Strap it to what????

·
Registered
900 Posts
Check out the website on his windshield banner. I don't speak German, but some of the pics on there are very interesting........particularly seats, dash top instrument pod, CAI, etc.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Good looking JK, & nice lights, definitely will be be seen when making a turn. How are you going to fold your Windshield & Strap it to what????
Hello
here in Germany it´s not allowed to fold the Windshield down:bawling: so we don´t need some Strap points at the hood.

Andreas

·
Registered
3,608 Posts

The JK is not our father's Jeep anymore....folding down a windshield used to be a no brainer....now it's a PIA...I don't think many do it now. Nice Jeep...I like that functional hood...unlike the caca hood applique made by Bestop.:beer:

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
The hood looks like a cross between the AEV hood and those louvers phil put on his JK. Boy, do I like it! :D

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
like the signal lights and the hood. I bet the fiberglass is stronger than this sheet metal hood.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Nice Jeep. Like the turn signals.:jeep2:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Nice looking Jeep. How's the wheelin' over there? We were in Germany a few years ago and saw a lifted Samurai with a big "Mittenwald 4x4 Club" logo on the hood. I wanted to quit the tourist thing ... go find the guy and go wheeling in the Alps! :bounce:

Is 'HN' Heilbronn?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for your interest. Yes we are near Heilbronn. We made a lot of new Stuff for the Jk, Pic´s are coming soon.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
X20 on the hood. Will they ever make it here to the states?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts