JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone in need of a engine transmission skid plate (RockHard) before Rausch Creek let me know I need to get rid of it because it is no longer is compatible with suspension. Message me if interested. come pick it up and ill help put it on.

$150
Freehold nj

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ah yes...fits the 07-11 jeep wrangler. Im not sure if it fits the newer jeeps. Its in ok condition with some rock rash, installs/fits easy. Has a oil access hole for easy oil changes.The price is $150 or obo. Located in Freehold.

·
Registered
292 Posts
anyone in need of a engine transmission skid plate (RockHard) before Rausch Creek let me know I need to get rid of it because it is no longer is compatible with suspension. Message me if interested. come pick it up and ill help put it on.

$150
Freehold nj
just bought this setup brand new for $400.00 I'm very happy with it and have to say for this price and a can of spray paint... someone is going to get a great deal.....wish it had been me :suicide:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha thanks guys...looks like it might be gone soon for a good trade with another member. Just waiting. Ill inform you all what happens soon.:koolaid:

** I keep the jeep in Freehold...its safer there.:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just switched from a TF full flex mid arm to a RK Xfactor kit. Unable to install do to the Skid on the RK cross member. It sits in front and lower then the cross member of the Jeep which it bolts onto.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts