JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody familiar with them or their manual hub conversion kits? I emailed them and asked if they had any plans to make a hub conversion kit in a 5 on 5 bolt pattern and they said they were working on one and hoped to release it in the spring. The reason I asked them was they already offer a 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern kit and a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern kit plus the pricing is good depending on the quality. If anyone has any experience with them or their kit please post up you experience or any info.

*I just got another email from them and they said "it looks like they are going to do a dual pattern kit to allow 5 on 5" and 5 on 5.5". Their products are prototyped in house and then sublet to 2-3 major manufacturers to keep up with the volume of orders". I think I am going to get one of their kits when they are released!! They also said they build custom axles, custom suspension, custom chasis and swap in what "doesn't belong or build stuff that doesn't usually exist."

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.