JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming over from BMWs. They have Electronics parts catalogs. I was wondering if Jeep has something similar that you can either get or purchase. If this has been asked before I am sorry I really do suck at searching most of the time I mistype shit and don't get results.....

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I haven't seen an electronics specific catalog. There are plenty of Jeep specific parts catalogs that include electronics. Is there something specific that you are looking for?
In the BMW world it's common to be able to purchase the exploded parts diagrams for every part on a given BMW model. These come in electronic (as opposed to paper) format.

I think that's what he's asking about, detailed exploded parts diagrams for everything in and on a JK, in electronic format.

It seems I came up with a dealer service manual on CD for my last JK. That may be as close as we can get.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guru yes you are spot on sorry I did not explain it clear enough. It will give a good break down of specific parts based on searches on trim levels and you can use it to do an interchange, what will and what will not work.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have a parts microfiche in .pdf format for the 2007 model jear JK if you need it. That's as close to an electronic parts catalog as you can get, unless you're a dealer...PM me your emaill addy if you want it..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts