JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Off Road Engineering Electronic Hand Throttle - Model EHT300

Brand New! Never got around to installing it...

New they are $285 +/-

Selling for $225 OBO shipped in the lower 48....

PM me if you are interested...

more info:

Have variable idle speed control at your fingertips. This device provides a type of off road cruise control and is the solution for accelerator pedal bouncing and lurching caused by rocky terrain. Setting the RPMs below factory set level (models 200-250) allows you to decrease speed on downhill descents, reducing the need for heavy braking. It also eliminates high idle problems associated with automatic transmissions, a common issue with newer Jeeps. The unit provides increased power support for winches, air compressors and welders. Have variable RPM control by installing this simple-to-use device.

The EHT 300 is also ideal for powering winches and air compressors. Increase your alternator output by adjusting the EHT 300 to any elevated idle speed you choose. This provides ample power and prevents battery drainage while winching and supplies an extra boost of power to mechanical and electrical air compressors.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone interested. Make an offer...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold tonight...

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
This is a controller you plug in line with your gas pedal, and it has a remote so you can move idle up or down as you please... I may get one when I get a winch

·
Registered
371 Posts
ANY ONE TRY THIS YET??? THINKING HARD ABOUT IT

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know it sold but figured I reply to hbow does it work...Great

Ive got a yorl/kilbie air set up and I can set the idle up to 2k+ with several stops inbetween and it will run the belt for the compressor.... Also use it because mines a 6sp rubicon I can idle up the motor for stall and when winching set idle to 1500...LOVE IT

·
Registered
51 Posts
Where did you get it? I've looked all over and can't find anyone who sells them. Sorry for bringing back an old post.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts