Last night experienced a complete electrical shutdown. The Jeep had started several times previous with no indications of a problem. This time I turned the key and lost all power. Tried all connections- no luck. Swapped the battery out of a friends JK and it started right up, but would shut off when the positive lead was disconnected. Put the battery back in his and you could remove the positive cable and it would continue to run. Trailered it home and put the battery on a charger. The battery will not charge. Pulled the alternator and took it to a parts store and had it checked - it is only putting out 10 volts. Spoke to a Jeep mechanic, he says it could also be the engine control module not telling the alternator to charge. Anyone have a similar problem?