JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one heading to EJS next year?.I have made arrangements with All States car transport for transport.They are Fl based and will give a pretty good discount for a group rate.As of now shipping to Saltlake or Grand Junction is about $1100 each way without discount.( price at shipping date will depend on fuel cost at that time)The more Jeeps shipped the better the rate we get..So just throwing that out there,I am going regardless ;)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Any one heading to EJS next year?.I have made arrangements with All States car transport for transport.They are Fl based and will give a pretty good discount for a group rate.As of now shipping to Saltlake or Grand Junction is about $1100 each way without discount.( price at shipping date will depend on fuel cost at that time)The more Jeeps shipped the better the rate we get..So just throwing that out there,I am going regardless ;)

Might want to check with Jeff at Jeff's Jeep Yard/ Bruiser Conversions. He is putting together a truck load, with a few spots available.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts