JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
all my videos are uploading. They're full 1080 so it's taking a while.

had 2 wierd days with random breakage. Day 1 there was 4 of us. Ben, Nick, myself, and a friend PQ in her buggy. her steering went before we even hit the trails, and ben had an issue with his fuel pump that plagued him all weekend.

Day 2 pq bailed and nick had some breakage that i've never EVER seen before. So we had to use my TJ as a boom truck to get him out of the woods. it was pretty crazy. i've never had to recover anyone like that before! lol.

anyway, some pics:

right after he said "here hold my beer"

uhhhhhhhh

tow rig/trail rig... same difference

·
Registered
383 Posts
You used the one Jeep to lift and pull out the other? Wow that's crazy. Any other carnage?

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
You used the one Jeep to lift and pull out the other? Wow that's crazy. Any other carnage?
yup. and a large log to skid it out. carnage my rear corner got smooshed a little (which will now be cut off, so no big deal) and a dimple in my hood.

here's a few vids from my friend PQ. all my HD videos are coming. a friend is editing them.

2012 April RC Run . - YouTube

i didn't know what was on my passenger side here. I thought i was way closer to the edge lol.

2012 April RC Run - YouTube

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Holy shit! So what the hell failed there? Am I still a little wasted from this weekend or are the studs completely sheared off / gone in that pic?

How does that even happen?

Glad you guys made it outta the woods ok.

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
Holy shit! So what the hell failed there? Am I still a little wasted from this weekend or are the studs completely sheared off / gone in that pic?

How does that even happen?

Glad you guys made it outta the woods ok.
yup, all 5 studs broke off. we found them basically in a pile right next to the wheel. all the lugs were still on them....

i've never seen it happen.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
We all ran lol! She loves the skinny Pedal

1 - 20 of 32 Posts