JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made it back in one piece, nothing broken or busted. Ran Fins and Things and almost all of Pritchett Canyon (all but the really nasty stuff). Had no problems at all on Fins and Things, did every optional obstacle.

Here are the only pics I have right now, my buddy has more on his cam that I'll post when I get them from him.

This is Kenny's Climb, taken by Action Shots.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow I'm very jealous. Those pictures are great I really like that first one. It shows the scenery off nicely.

Wish I made it there!!!!

Its pretty much a dream of mine to wheel some where like that.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow I'm very jealous. Those pictures are great I really like that first one. It shows the scenery off nicely.

Wish I made it there!!!!

Its pretty much a dream of mine to wheel some where like that.
Hey Mike, how ya doing? Long time no speak. I'll tell ya, back in November it was a dream for me too. I just decided to make it so and went. I wouldn't have missed it for the world, I don't get out too much, saw some new territory, Colorado and Utah. You should take some vacation time and get out there, it's worth every cent in gas money.

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
I just moved here from Washington a few weeks ago. I can't wait to get out and visit some of these places I have always seen online!!!

Looks like you had fun. :beer:

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
I just moved here from Washington a few weeks ago. I can't wait to get out and visit some of these places I have always seen online!!!

Looks like you had fun. :beer:
we will be planning a trip here pretty soon, i am down here in Tampa right now but when i get back i plan on getting some trips together

A

·
0 Posts
we will be planning a trip here pretty soon, i am down here in Tampa right now but when i get back i plan on getting some trips together
I’m up for any trips. Let’s start the wheeling season :bounce:

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
let us know if you need any help!
Hey thanks. I should be good though, I don't really have anything major planned. This weekend or next is d30 locker & cover, soon is rear bumper, rockrails, another inch and shafts, on and on and on and on...... lol. never ends :pissed::bawling:

Would be kinda nice to get some rails on before I dent up the rockers though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts