JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have this kit? If so, do you have a sound clip of it? I'd like to hear it from a standstill and also while driving if possible.

Thanks.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I'd be interested in hearing it too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ditto. I am looking for an exhaust system myself. I have always owned V8's so I am nervous it will end up sounding like a Civic on crack.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have driven a few with this exhaust. It is much better than my TJ with the same muffler. Likely due to the length of the pipe and the location of the muffler.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just put mine on last weekend. Sounds great!! The fitment isn't all that hot. For being such a small muffler they really could heave tucked it up in there better. I'll beak out the camera this weekend and snap some pics. But I am very pleased with the low rumble it produces. Even my wife like the sound of it. Not annoying at all. Oh got it from POLY PERFORMANCE, EXCELLENT SERVICE GREAT PRICE!!

·
Registered
783 Posts
anyway you could post a sound clip of it? I'm not overly happy with my afe system, and I might just put my stock back on and get a axle back system like the Edelbrock, but probably not if I don't like the sound of it better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts