JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I sure wish they listed some actual specs, or beam pattern photos/comparisons. 500 bucks is a little steep to throw down on the unknown....

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Nice first post....

for $500, I'd rather get something that has been tested and is a sure thing...like trucklites

If the ebay lights were like $200.... it maybe worth the gamble.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
At least he put it in the right sub forum. :thefinger:

But considering you can buy Truck-Lite headlights for the same price, I'll pass.

·
A JKO DICK
3,690 Posts
Someone delete this and punt this fucker. I went through 1000 items of feedback for the seller and they haven't sold one set of them, so I bet they are as new as the OP is to our forum. I bet if anyone is on any of the other Jeep forums this is listed there too.

My sleazy vendor alarm is sounding.

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
You are supposed to be going in the other direction for headlights. 1600 for fucking headlights. Yeah the stock ones suck ass but I would need my head examined if I bought those.

·
A JKO DICK
3,690 Posts
You are supposed to be going in the other direction for headlights. 1600 for fucking headlights. Yeah the stock ones suck ass but I would need my head examined if I bought those.
Errrrr. You might want to change the way you put that. We already know you need your head examined now. :thefinger:

·
Random Dude
3,039 Posts
Cliff Notes on this Thread and Linked Information

I think I read that giantlight manufacturs the Nolden lights also. I found a comparison of Nolden and JW Speaker.

http://www.defender2.net/forum/topic21619.html
Okay, I read this thread and all the linked information, and I have learned the following:
  1. These Chineseco Super Much Happy Strong Lites cost the same as Trucklites but are sketchy and probably not as good
  2. These Chineseco Super Much Happy Strong Lites are "probably" the same as Nolden which are not as good as JW Speaker or Trucklites
  3. Turkeycreek 29010 is a shill for the Chineseco Super Much Happy Strong Lites
  4. Turkeycreek 29010 will probably not be here on JKO next week
There - saved you a bunch of reading. :thankyou: :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you look at my 1st post, I stumbled on these while looking at Truck-Lites, which I still plan on getting. Since no one else had seen these either, I searched further and posted what I found, in case anyone was interested.

·
Random Dude
3,039 Posts
If you look at my 1st post, I stumbled on these while looking at Truck-Lites, which I still plan on getting. Since no one else had seen these either, I searched further and posted what I found, in case anyone was interested.
I looked at your first post, and I assure you that my reading comprehension is quite good.

So, you "stumbled on these while looking at Truck-Lites", but you haven't "stumbled" into any other threads on JKO? :nono:

Sorry Dude, but all of your posts have been right here in this thread. :nono-1: This reeks of a poorly concealed sales tactic.
Until you show interest in anything besides Chineseco Super Much Happy Strong Lites, everyone is going to assume that you joined just to discuss them.

(I wish this was in Chit Chat :shitstorm:. . . but I'll be good . . . except in Ninja Text - We're on to you, you dick!)
(Sorry to crap in a Tech thread, but this is a sales pitch, not tech.)

I'll leave you alone now. Good luck drumming up sales for Chineseco Super Much Happy Strong Lites

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Like I said, I stumbled on them. Typed in JEEP LED Headlights on Ebay and these showed up along with Truck Lite and JW Speaker. I did join to ask if anyone had any feed back on these before I spent $400 on headights. Just looking at all viable options. Like I said, I will be ordering the Truck-Lites, given the feedback on these. I apologize if my post came across differently.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts