·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
18 Posts
sweet

I would e-mail Superlift first and confirm that if I were you...
But if valid, good deal.

Didn't see if for 2 or 4 door.

Just my .02

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look at the the first line of the ad it says it is for a 2 door, also if you look a little more into it the have 6 pages of ads all super lift. They have sold over 1600 items and they are a power seller. If you goto http://www.superlift.com/ and click on Ebay store it takes you straight to the scratch and dent store.
There you go there is a little more info for you guys, you did bring up a good point though in today's day and age you can't trust anyones website on ebay, I know I learned my lesson a while back on some tools I tried to sell.
:beer:

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shipping is 150 bucks???

get the hell outta here, thats how they are making money on this
that lift on there website is 875$+shipping, so you are saving quite a bit, but I agree 150$ to ship is a little steep. I was looking at it more for some accesories than entire kits. I picked up blemished spidertrax wheel adapters for 85$ for all 4 off ebay. Normally they are 100 bucks for 2. When spidertrax sent out there monthly newsletter told everyone about the deal i got:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Complain to eBay about abusing shipping fee. When enough people do that they intervene with the seller. I've done-it a couple of time when it was obvious that the seller was just trying to use the old trick of getting people to buy before properly checking shipping fee.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Complain to eBay about abusing shipping fee. When enough people do that they intervene with the seller. I've done-it a couple of time when it was obvious that the seller was just trying to use the old trick of getting people to buy before properly checking shipping fee.
I ship a lota stuff and in my experience with different shippers prices can vary quite a bit depending on destination, size and weight. I know some sellers do inflate shipping for added profit, and that pisses me off too, but most sellers are very honest about shipping cost.
I just priced a shipment to Belguim for a JK front bumber it cost the guy over $500 to get it there:shaking: also 5 tire & wheel combos to US location $235:shaking:
I checked UPS and estimating the box sizes for 3 boxes totaling 150# to my location came up at $120. So if they are shipping via freight carrier it could be $150 and that is most likely worst case destination.
If you want to blame someone blame the shippers and fuel cost:bounce:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts