JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Awesome pics and video. Thanks for posting them. I have been on many of those trails. Will be there this Sunday! The weather is supposed to be nice. Can't wait!

I almost unseated my spring coming down "Yellow Jacket". That was before I had my 35's.

Gotta love all those black mud puddles. So fun to clean off the Jeep! :shaking:

Did the TJ do everything you ran?

Thanks again for posting. Maybe I will see you up there sometime. I go once a month.

salt life

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome pics and video. Thanks for posting them. I have been on many of those trails. Will be there this Sunday! The weather is supposed to be nice. Can't wait!

I almost unseated my spring coming down "Yellow Jacket". That was before I had my 35's.

Gotta love all those black mud puddles. So fun to clean off the Jeep! :shaking:

Did the TJ do everything you ran?

Thanks again for posting. Maybe I will see you up there sometime. I go once a month.

salt life
The TJ does follow me though just about everything BUT he takes way different lines and doesnt do everything I do. Generally he does though. Darn skinny TJ squeeze though all kindsa stuff without having to put a tire on it. :shaking::beer:

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
The TJ does follow me though just about everything BUT he takes way different lines and doesnt do everything I do. Generally he does though. Darn skinny TJ squeeze though all kindsa stuff without having to put a tire on it. :shaking::beer:
And the TJ fits in the back of one of the coolest camping trailer setup I've ever seen. That 5th wheel toy hauler/camper is seriously awesome.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And the TJ fits in the back of one of the coolest camping trailer setup I've ever seen. That 5th wheel toy hauler/camper is seriously awesome.
Yah its deffinatley cool. His TJ JUST fits. The softtop frame gets stuck sometimes when backing it out. He cant go any bigger with his jeep. Most people use them out in Cali for sandrails.

Sent via Telegraph.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts